NOWINCLUDED Community Guidelines
Welcome to the NOWINCLUDED community! We exist for communities of color and give them a trusted platform for having conversations about their health.
We have provided this safe space for people to share their health stories in order to empower others and help them make better-informed health decisions. We provide access to real stories, trusted perspectives, and reputable information.
Our community guidelines not only help you understand how to act within the community but also help you to understand what to expect.
We seek to make NOWINCLUDED a positive experience and a safe space for inclusion and demographic diversity for all of our community members. Our community leaders set the standards and enforce policies they expect of the community members within NOWINCLUDED.
However, NOWINCLUDED expects everyone using the platform to adhere to a few basic rules of civility:
- No violation of laws or regulations or violation of intellectual property or personal rights of others.
- No violence, threats of violence, or threats of harm.
- No harassment or attack of a person or a community based on attributes such as race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities.
- No sexualization of minors, nonconsensual sex trafficking, or forced labor.
- No viruses, malware, phishing, or spam.
- No medical advice.
- Do not identify yourself as a participant in specific trials.
- If you are taking a specific treatment/medication/therapy and have an issue (adverse event), do not post here, reach out to your doctor or the manufacturer.
If you disagree, do so respectfully and with creditable resources.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material, or posting links to third-party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff’s social media guidelines.
If you have a question about a product or service of ours, please get in touch via our website at nowincluded.com or call 256-435-2800.
If you’d like to chat with a customer service representative, please get in touch with us via our website at nowincluded.com or call 256-435-2800.